I went to bed at 6 pm last night as I was not feeling good. Only to awake to the barky coughing of ben who was healthy as a horse at bedtime. His breathing quickly got more and more strained. And after 30 minutes in a steamy bathroom did not improve his condition the doctor told us to head for the ER. So there we sat from 12 to 4 am. Between the chest xrays and steroid treatment Ben managed to put down several orange popsicles. He woke up this morning like a new kid.
Today was Tatums turn. We went in to see the dr for her nasty cough and I was relieved when the dr recommended an antibiotic to help her improve as well.
So less than 24 hours later everone is quietly sleeping and seems to be on the mend. Here is to hoping the worst is behind us.
Send my favorite lil nephew hugs and kisses from his Auntie Carlee!
ReplyDelete